My second interview with Training Beta went in depth on change psychology, confusion on periodization, practice techniques, and more. Please listen below.
Podcast is on iTunes is HERE
Direct Download: LINK
Date: November 25th, 2015
About Steve Bechtel
I was honored and excited to interview the great Steve Bechtel for a second time. Steve is a long-time climber and trainer who knows his stuff when it comes to getting strong, catering to individual training needs, and staying lean, among many other things. Steve runs ClimbStrong.com, a website where he writes articles and training programs for climbers. You can subscribe to the site to get full access to all of his info. He also runs a gym in Lander, WY called Elemental Fitness, where he works with climbers and athletes of all kinds.
What We Talked About
- What makes a good climbing trainer
- Confusion about periodization
- Confusion about finger training
- Repeaters vs. Eva Lopez training
- Climbing as training for climbing
- Listener questions
- Steve’s website, Climb Strong at www.climbstrong.com
- Climb Strong on Facebook: www.facebook.com/climbstrong
- Steve’s gym in Lander is Elemental Performance and Fitness at http://lmntl.net
- Steve’s book about strength training on trainingbeta.
Tags: change psychology, finger training, neely quinn, Periodization, podcast, training beta
Leave a Comment